The Tru-Scape Difference
What are some of the things that make us different from other lawn care and landscape companies? There are some really great landscape companies in the Cincinnati area. There are also some not so great companies. We strive every day to make sure that each client recieves the customer service they deserve so that we can rank as being great!
Here are a few key elements that we will feel are very important to providing a quality service. It's our goal to enahnce your landscape not take away from it.
- We use only mulching mowers on residential properties. It's our goal to not ever blow grass into your landscaping or on your neighbors property. A commercial mower can easily discharge grass clippings 25ft+. Some houses don't even have 25' of space in between them.
- Tru-Scape uses only walk behind mowers on your lawn. Large Zero Turn mowers weigh in excess of 1300-1800lbs and do not belong on smaller residentials properties.
- Each property gets spot checked at least once a week for quality.
- Electronic Billing and Invoicing. Each customer can elect to have their bill mailed or emailed.
- Staffed office with personal ready to handle questions and customer service needs.
- Our office and field teams connect via Nextel two-way phones to help communicate quickly.
- There are photos of some of the work we complete in our photo album. It's right on our website. You can clearly see how we do things.
- Employees are uniformed and all trucks are matching with signage to help you identify who is on your property!